Return and Refund Policy
- This Return and Refund policy is only applicable for TMC Care online store customers only.
- Should there be any discrepancy of products delivered and Customer wishes for return and refund, Customer need to notify our Customer Service by phone 07-223 0088 or email email@example.com to report on the products within 3 days of receiving the goods.
- Please allow up to 7 -10 working days for your inquiry to be processed.
- Return/Refund of Products can be arranged under the following reasons:
- If the product delivered is damaged or defective
- If the product is near expiry (less than 3 months) or expired
- If the product is different from the order made. Products for return or refund shall be returned in its original condition, quantity and packaging as it first delivered to customer together with proof of purchase.
- The Customer shall be responsible for the risks and condition of the product to be returned until it reaches TMC Care Pharmacy. We will not be liable for any loss or damage to the product prior to its receiving by us. Customers are advised to pack the product with care to prevent any loss or damage to the product or its box / original packaging.
Shipping and Delivery Policy
In order to make online shopping easy and seamless at TMC Care Pharmacy, we provide 2 methods for product delivery:
- Click, Pay and Collect,
Click, Pay and Collect
- Click, Pay and Collect is only available at TMC Care Pharmacy Johor Bahru only.
- If your order made is in “pre-order” status, your will be notified by email once your order is ready for collection. The average lead time for pre-ordered products is 5-7 working days.
- When collection your orders, please present your order confirmation for verification purposes.
- Drive-thru collection can be made with prior arrangement via email or our via our Customer Service.
- Delivery services is available for purchases within Malaysia only (West & East Malaysia).
- Your parcel will be delivered using appointed 3rd party courier company.
- Once order and payment are made, no changes in delivery address is allowed except in special circumstances.
- Average delivery lead time is 3-5 working days. Orders made in “pre-order” status will require additional 5-7 working days.
- Delivery fee for West Malaysia is RM6 for first kilogram (1kg) and additional RM1 for every subsequent kg.
- Delivery fee for East Malaysia is RM12 for first kilogram (1kg) and additional RM10 for every subsequent kg.
- Free Delivery is only applicable for West Malaysia orders above RM200 for the first kilogram (1kg) ONLY. Every subsequent kg will be charged RM2.